Updates: This Blog is no longer active, but will stay alive as a resource for images and such related to the above links. Pax tecum.
Thought: Love consists not in feeling great things but in having great detachment and in suffering for the Beloved.--St. John of the Cross

Monday, October 29, 2007

Cassock Day!

It was a great joy, and I will write later about it. But, here are some pictures to look at briefly.

The first is how I looked on a normal day before Cassock Day:



And the second is how I will look most of the time from now on, at least while on campus at the seminary, and when I am not in the collarette clerical shirt, which you should be familiar with. I am pictured here, toward the middle, among several brothers:


More to come with more time.
God bless you.

3 comments:

Geri said...

You look very good in the Cassock.

Anonymous said...

You guys are smoking!!

Looking great.

Fr. Gregory Plow, T.O.R. said...

What happened to Al? Has he been staying up too late studying again?